Thursday 8 November 2012

SoHo Living

I'm still obsessing over amazing interiors and recently came across my ultimate Manhattan apartment.

Renting for a cool $20,000 a night and up to $100,000 a month, this palatial building was once a 19th Century power station.

Styled to urban perfection by it's film maker owner, it boasts a 39 ft long swimming pool and as much exposed brick as you could wish for.  I love exposed brickwork!

I adore the purple velvet couches in the sitting area and the book case is to die for.  Can you imagine the fantastic parties you could have here?

Beyonce's Halo was filmed in the pool and I most recently seen this apartment on an episode of White Collar.  I just think it's a mind blowing space ... if i win the lottery any time soon, you know where to find me! ;)








3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete