Wednesday 9 May 2012

Stella & Dot

Since it was my birthday, of course I had to treat myself.  This came in the form of an impulse buy at last months Girls Day Out at Glasgow's SECC.

US brand Stella & Dot had a stall at the event, showcasing their jewellery of which, I am now a massive fan.  I didn't know of Stella & Dot until the show but they sell well designed, beautiful accessories and jewellery at really reasonable prices.  Obviously a little pricier than the likes of Topshop but pricing is consistent with it's quality in my opinion.



My gift to myself was the gold renegade cluster bracelet as seen on Katy Perry ... so there you go ;)  At £45 it was pricey enough to feel like a treat but not too expensive that I couldn't justify the cost.  I adore this bracelet with it's mix of spikes and diamante and it has certainly fuelled my desire for more Stella & Dot creations.  I literally have a massive 'want' list!


Is anyone else a fan of Stella & Dot?  What do you recommend from their range? I think I am going to go for some chunky statement necklaces next :) 

x

4 comments:

  1. My colleague bought a couple of pieces from a Stella and Dot party and they are just lovely!

    I do have my eye on a little bracelet but have a holiday to save for - maybe when I get back ;)

    This is a lovely choice though - it's so versatile and perfect for summer.

    Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that exact bracelet as well as the matching ring and knecklace. They had a stall at my daughters Christmas fete (Kelvinside Academy). Love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Pegasus necklace (Ebay bargain) and I love it so much. It looks great with so many things and totally makes an outfit, especially something like a plain top and jeans.


    http://shop.stelladot.co.uk/style/b2c_en_gb/n219.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of the brand 'til now. Lovely bracelet and happy belated b'day xx

    ReplyDelete