Wednesday 17 October 2012

Lusting: Persian Cowhide

I raved about Ryan Korban yesterday and his love of taxidermy, furs and skins.  I share this love and funnily enough, I am now lusting after a skin I stumbled upon online.

Cowhides and zebra skins are no strangers in my home and to be honest, I don't really need to add to the collection so I had moved on and was searching for a new style of rug to furnish my floors.

Recently, I have been on the hunt for a beautiful persian rug big enough to fill my living room floor.  I have to say it's hard to find the perfect persian rug and the most stunning ones always come with a hefty price tag.

I was buying some bits and bobs from Rockett St George  a few nights ago and came across the ultimate in rug fantasy.  My two favourite styles of rug merged together.  I actually gasped ...


I understand this almost verges on the ugly but I just love it.  I think it would go perfectly in my livingroom but it is a little bit pricey.  Rocket St George are full of good ideas and quirky objects for the home, including artificial stuffed birds à la Korban but this is my favourite on their site so far.

I just need to convince Mr Read it's 'the one' in terms of rugs now.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete