Saturday 25 January 2014

Babymoon booked!

We like our holidays and we especially love out city breaks.  With a baby on the way, we are ready for our world to be turned upside down and that will probably mean we won't be able to travel as much as we'd like.

With the third trimester just around the corner, my husband and I decided to book a baby moon :)
photo sourced from weheartit

Coincidentally falling on valentine's weekend, we have booked to go to Paris.  We have never been before and it really is a city I would prefer to visit as a couple before baby arrives.

I have always wanted to go and especially can't wait to hit up some French pharmacies for stocking up on skincare! I also hope to pick up some inspiration for our baby nursery which is already taking on a slight French vibe.

For those who have already visited this gorgeous city, I would love it if you could give me your recommendations for must sees, places to go.  I already have the usual site seeing on the list but I am sure you all have some hidden gems I should know about!

No comments:

Post a Comment