Saturday 16 April 2011

Living ...

I'm in the process of changing up my living space and thought I'd share what has been inspiring me ...

Love EVERYTHING -  the framed Mephis poster and the fur throw is to die for! 

such a cute small kitchen space, traditional chair juxtaposed with  modern table 

my home is full of magazines, what better way than to decorate and accessorise with them?!

Adore the Barcelona chairs and plant life, so chic with a modern retro feel

Modern, clean, streamlined :)

A new york style bathroom fit for a modern day Carrie.  Love the scales :)

x

5 comments:

  1. Love everything!!! Really can't wait to buy my first flat just to decorate it! Until then I suppose I've got the sims... Lol!
    Much Love
    Roisin Elizabeth
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your desire for a lovely home just like this.

    It Sure ticks all the boxes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, especially love the first bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with white at the moment too. Just about having our family den type room painted white and I want to change pretty much everything in there. Love all these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete