Monday 18 April 2011

Win a capsule wardrobe with ASOS/Nivea

Oooh, ladies ... here's something a l'il exciting and it's with fave online retailer ASOS.

To celebrate the launch of Nivea Invisible for Black And White Deodorant, they have teamed up with ASOS to create a delightful monochrome capsule wardrobe that can be won on the ASOS site between 18th April - 31 May.

Each week 50 lucky winners will win the 4 piece capsule range consisting of retro-esque tailoring in a classic monochromatic palette.  I have been on having a look a the range and have already spotted my firm favourite from the collection.

Usually an LBD girl ... I have gone outside my comfort zone and fallen for the LWD (Little White Dress, if you are trying to work it out ;p)  ... this gorgeous white skater style dress.  Isn't it lush?  It can be styled in so many ways and I always find the skater style flattering on my curves.  

I've used ASOS online styling tool to team this dress with killer cobalt blue heels, perfect for a summer wedding or a night on the razz :)  I have the perfect blue clutch to match too ... This is even a potential birthday outfit!


Make sure you enter the competition by going to www.asos.com/Nivea and style up your favourite from the collection to be in with a chance of winning.  With 50 winners each week, I have high hopes and my fingers crossed that one of us, if not a few, will be a winner :)

In anticipation for tonight's competition launch I decided to try out Nivea Invisible for Black and White Deodorant seeing as most days my work wardrobe consists of black and only black - a perfect road test.   It left me feeling fresh, smelling sweet and no talcy white residue left on my clothes.  WIN!  Thumbs up to a deodorant that won't stain and ruin my clothes :)


I am now off to crack open a bottle of wine, eat cake and do a bit of an ASOS splurge ... and that's even before the bestie gets here!  Ah well, she will just need to catch up ... I'll try and remember to leave some cake for her ... and some ASOS stock ... if she's lucky! ;)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment