Monday 8 February 2010

Sonia Kashuk Hydrating Lip Balm

The only way I can think to describe this is ... Vaseline Rosy Lips in a tube.

I bought this in the Space NK sale for virtually pennies (I can't remember the exact price). I decided on the shade Dainty which is a pink with a l'il bit of peachy/orange undertones. It is very similar to Vaseline rosy lips in colour, texture and pigmentation but this definitely goes on a lot smoother and feels more moisturising.


You can see from the swatch below how smooth and glossy it looks and how similar to rosy lips it is!

I've been using this everywhere I go. Its great to wear as a gloss that hydrates the lips at the same time, so fantastic for the cold weather! The other great thing is it contains and SPF 14. I don't always like an SPF, especially in things like foundation (it photographs terribly) however for lips that are so easily forgotten when it comes to protecting them from the elements, I think it's great!

I have also bought a few other bits and bobs from Sonia Kashuk which I am not so impressed with that I will blog about in the future.

Has anyone tried this lip balm or anything else from Sonia Kashuk? Rate or slate?

x

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I really like these lip balms! I have Dainty too, I'll definitely go back for more, they ARE very moisturizing :)

    ReplyDelete