Wednesday 10 February 2010

This isn't just ordinary nail colour ... this is M&S nail colour ...

A quick trip to Marks & Spencers for a birthday card last night and I end up face to face with a display of nail polish deliberating over which colour to purchase first!

The colours look lovely, the packaging very simple & cute and priced at £2.50, it was only fair that I take one home to try out.

I was drawn to this pastel pinky lilac shade ...
It does apply quite thinly and very streaky so I had to apply 3 coats to ensure it was smooth and opaque. Despite it taking a while to apply the end result was lovely and I am really pleased with the colour, shine and quality of the nail polish - 24 hours later and still no chipping! :)

I thought the name of this particular nail colour was simply 'pastel' as per the bottom of the bottle but looking at the website it may indeed be called 'Lilac'.

For £2.50 it's an absolute steal so go and get your hands on some!

x

5 comments:

  1. I have a colour really similar to this by Barry M, such a lovely shade. Good choice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very pretty. Will have to have a peek next time I'm in store.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like such a bargain! I noticed these the other day - they have some really nice colours...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have four of them and they are pretty gorgeous, I agree about the liquid nature of the varnish. It does take a while to dry but once on, it's pretty long lasting! I have a few products from M&S, very impressed so far with the turquoise mascara - who would have thought it from M&S??!

    ReplyDelete