Tuesday 11 September 2012

Primary Leopard

Autumn is probably one of my favourite seasons.  I find it hard to dress for other seasons but autumn brings me berry shades, trench coats and fabulous footwear.

The leopard print coat has been doing the rounds forever but I have always kept it at a distance but this year I am buying into it.  It's loud, camp and oh so Pat Butcher.  In my mind it's a pretty versatile item, smart, casual, it's there.

So what am I going to style it with?  Well, I just can't see past teaming it with bold and bright colours.  In my case, red and kelly green.

Leopard Print Jacket: ASOS

Smart Leopard - Trousers:H&M; Clutch bag:ASOS; Top:H&M; Studded boots: Topshop

Casual Leopard - Stripe dress/top: French Connection; Cambridge Satchel: ASOS; Wellington boots: Hunter

What would you style it with?

4 comments:

  1. I can really see you in leopard print and green! Go for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kitty! I have a piece going on the blog in a while all about animal print and I have that same picture of the girl in the jacket from ASOS! So when you see it, I promise I didn't copy! We just both have good taste! haha!

    ReplyDelete