Friday 21 March 2014

Parisian Babymoon

It's been over a month since my Valentine's babymoon in Paris so I thought I would share some snaps we took while away.  

Although we arrived in Paris on Valentine's Day, I can't say I found the city to be as romantic as everyone tells me it is.  In fact, I failed to see where much of the city lived up to the hype but in saying that I still loved it and would definitely visit again.  We stayed in Le Marais district where we had a playing ground of cool shops, bars and restaurants.  I would definitely recommend this area to anyone visiting. 

The weekend became a bit of a tick box exercise at times as we had so little time to spend there but wanted to see and do so much.  Of course, I had time for a french pharmacy haul but I may need to divulge the contents of that haul in another post. 

For now, I will leave you with some of our photos, which for the record have been massively pared down as we took so many.  It was just fantastic to fit in one last city break before the baby gets here, especially to a city we hadn't seen together. 























No comments:

Post a Comment