Sunday 14 August 2011

Inspired ....

Earlier this week, I lusted over the House of Harlow jewellery collection over at ASOS.

Rings, earrings, cuffs, everything was tempting me but it was these little tribal-esque earrings that really caught my eye especially after my Navajo inspired post.

At £55 they aren't ridiculously priced given that they are gold plated and have Nicole Richie's name to them, however, that's £55 I just don't want to spend.

I needn't have worried though, an impromptu trip to Primark today found me a much cheaper alternative.

Certainly not identical and longer in length, these Primark earrings are certainly inspired by House of Harlow's offering.


Only £2 - what a bargain!  I actually think these will suit me much better than HOH shorter style which may just highlight my round face.  These seem to elongate and slim my face ... what's not to like?! ;)

I'm sure at some point they will turn my ears green or itch them like crazy given that a £2 price tag often means quality is lacking somewhere but you never know, it wouldn't be the first time that Primark has come up trumps!

x


6 comments:

  1. I really like those Primark earrings, I tried to get some last week but they'd all sold out! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these! Think I might buy them and take the bottom two triangles off each to make them more like the HoH ones. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it when something in primark is so close to or even better than something really high end!! Im really not good at spotting the gems though :( these earrings are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snap! We bought and blogged about the same earrings, on the same day! Spooky! I wore mine today and can report no itching or green-ness....yet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bargain, love them! Love house of harlow style jewellery, however, I bought the starburst necklace and it broke, expensive isn't always better quality! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saskia,

    Can I ask who did your blog page design it's so stylish. I have a blog www.gypsybow.blogspot.com, and the design doesn't do the blog justice.

    ReplyDelete