Sunday 21 August 2011

This Week ...

My niece, Pearl, started school ...


Some Colour Extreme coloured hair sprays arrived in the post ... wow!  Can't wait to get experimenting with these.

I visited downtown Philadelphia.  Glasgow's George Square has been completely madeover and styled as per the streets of Philadelphia ;) all for the sake of some guys new movie World War Z.  Think the guys name is Brad Pitt ... Whatevs ... !!



My Lauren's Way tan arrived and I tried it for the first time on Friday night.  It's now Sunday and as of this morning it was barely noticeable on my skin.  I had such high hopes for this tan since hearing so many rave reviews.  I am going to give it one more try (tonight) before I make my final judgement ... hopefully this application fares better.


This morning I made the lengthy trip to Norwich.  It consists of a flight and 2 trains which doesn't sound like much but from getting up to getting to my hotel room it was a total of 9 hours ... exhausted.com!  I am here to attend the Pixiwoo 5 day intensive make up course.  It's something I haven't mentioned much of on my blog as I have debated for the last couple of years whether I should go down this route but I finally worked up the courage to grab the bull by the horns and now I am here.  Norwich is a gorgeous little place so I am looking forward to exploring a bit more but for now, I am stuck in my hotel room, chilling out and watching a very snowy TV with only 2 channels. Ace.


I am pretty sure I am in for a hectic week of learning and meeting new friends but if I get a chance I will pop on and keep you posted on how I am getting on.  Can't wait! 

x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pics of Philly! You're the first person I've heard say Laurens Way weren't all that. I too would love to attend a Pixiwoo Course, but funds are low at the minute good for you for doing it. I look forward to your updates and I really hope you enjoy the course, I wish I was there too x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the Pixiwoo course and well done for getting the courage to do it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilled to hear about the Pixiwoo course, I think you would be brilliant. Always scary making a big decision like that. How cute is Pearl?! Gorgeous name too.

    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also got Colour Xtreme sprays and gels in post - you can read about it in one of my last weeks posts. I've already tried out Pink spray - great! :) X

    http://www.mademoiselle-lala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your niece is adorable how cute in her little uniform and I absolutely love love love the name Pearl!
    Wow your doing the Pixiwoo course that should be amazing. Enjoy every minute - you'll be a makeup wizz kid when your finished x

    ReplyDelete