Sunday 18 September 2011

I rocked the Kasbah!

Well, Hello There! 

Long time no see.  I just arrived home from Morocco last night and already I am back to my busy as ever schedule.  Before I left for my holiday, life took it's busiest turn yet and as much as it's exciting, it does get exhausting, so my break was very much needed.  

My trip took in Marrakech and Essaouira in Morocco (thanks to @clairenelson for the Essaouira recommendation!).  Both locations were amazing but I think my heart lies in the magic and madness of Marrakech.  I have lots to fill you in on it and maybe some tips for anyone thinking of visiting but in the meantime here is a sneak peak of the my album wonderful sights of Morocco! :) 
















Enjoy
x

6 comments:

  1. Wow, seriously colourful photos. I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing and now I'm 100% sure you had a great time! :) X

    www.mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so glad you loved it - your photos make me want to go back. Which I would do, in a heartbeat. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks amazing! glad you had a great time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely, it's a place I'd love to go to. Your pics are so good x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pictures, I love Marrakech, so magical and beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete