Sunday 18 September 2011

Social Media Week - Glasgow

This week Social Media Week hits Glasgow with lots of fantastic events and seminars offering advice, assistance and insight into the world of social media whether from a business, voluntary or personal perspective.

You can find out more about the events taking place in Glasgow here.

I would especially love to go to the Fashion Blogging 101 event tomorrow evening but alas it is fully booked - being away on holiday during registration certainly has it's downside.



However, what will be keeping me awake tonight is the fact I am actually speaking at one of the events taking place tomorrow morning.

'Blog Off!'  takes place tomorrow morning at Mansion House, Glasgow and is a session about starting your own blog or perhaps improving your existing blog.  It will take you through the essentials you need to know to start up, how to drive traffic, create your own custom header or how to deal with brands and PR's.

It should be a pretty interesting topic to discuss with likeminded people and I just hope my 15 minute stint on the floor goes to plan.  I am not sure how much I can say about my blog for 15 minutes but I guess I wouldn't be saying if it wasn't for all you little gems who still come back to read it time and time again and for that I am truly grateful!

x

4 comments:

  1. oh god im so nervous and still not entirely sure what i'm saying!! eek! hopefully it will all come together int he morning ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so gutted I'm at uni tomorrow - I would have loved to attend the Blog Off event :(
    Much Love
    Roisin Elizabeth
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw you were going to be presenting at that one, silly work getting in the way. You will be brilliant, let us know how it goes. Hopefully see you around at a few events:)

    Caz x
    www.mystylisms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete