Monday 19 September 2011

Marrakech Outfit of the Night

Here is an outfit of the night I took while on holiday.  I managed to recycle this outfit and wore it twice, once in Marrakech then in Essaouira (something usually unheard of for me).

I wanted to make sure my shoulders were covered up and that I didn't expose too much skin.  I rarely take heels on holiday but I threw a pair of wedges in last minute and I'm glad I did as this jumpsuit had super long legs.

Despite having invested in a super new camera, these photos still aren't very good - I can only blame my photographer ;)


Jumpsuit: Primark (last minute holiday buy but it is a LOVE purchase)
Belt: attached to jumpsuit
Wedges (Unseen): Topshop
Clutch: Warehouse
Ring: Primark (yup another cheapo) 
Watch: Swatch



I love the wine shade of the jumpsuit, it looks so much richer than the actual price tag which is always a bonus when it comes to stores like Primark.  I also really like the 70's feel to this outfit which went with a new style of wearing my hair.

I have been wearing my hair in a middle parting a lot recently since my fringe is growing out.  It's a painful process and I am not convince a middle parting suits me but it helped to wear it like this on holiday as I managed to forget all my kirby grips and couldn't find any in Morocco to buy!

Tonight I finally managed to complete the upload of over 1000 photos I snapped in Marrakech and Essaouira so will try and share a few with you in some separate posts.

x

7 comments:

  1. You look fantastic. The colour really suits you. Just about to peek at your Morocco pics and shall send you an email with much moaning this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this outfit - so chic and I like the centre parting on you!

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic, you really suit that colour! Such a nice outfit for holiday, I just throw clothes in a case and hope for the best when I get there. Pathetic!

    Caz x
    www.mystylisms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit on you!You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look sooooo like SATC 2 when they've ended up in Abu Dhabi (aka Morocco ;) )!!! X

    www.mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, love this outfit and may I say you're looking super slim! I need to check Primark out more often x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Love the colour.

    http://victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete