Monday 22 November 2010

Lanvin Loser

Lanvin for H&M hits the UK stores tomorrow. There is chat of budding fashionistas camping out overnight and it is without doubt they are set for a stampede of stylish shoppers come 9am tomorrow morning.

Since my initial excitement at the Lanvin announcement I have avoided blogging about the Lanvin H&M collaboration. In fact, it depresses me ever so slightly to read about it.

Why you ask?
Well, tomorrow at 9am I will be stuck in a dreary office nestled on the River Clyde and my husband will no doubt be mid-air hovering over Europe somewhere. Neither of us anywhere near an H&M store, neither of us within reach of this gorgeous, to-die-for collection.

I could head into town after work but chances are all the good stuff will be gone and certainly all the sizes I require will be out the door in a flash. Hmmmph :(

So, I guess I couldn't put it off any longer. I did eye up the promo images, I did pick out my favourites and I might as well live a little bit of Lanvin through my blog even if I won't be able to bag one of my top picks.


From the faux fur jacket to the 1950's esque full skirted dress, everything in the collection is feminine, elegant, gorgeous and just a little bit edgy. Frills, puffs, nipped in waists and a gorgeous colour palette ... getting in on the action would be a little bit of Heaven but alas I will need to make do with living vicariously through the many bloggers who will manage to hot foot it down to H&M tomorrow.

So go on, tell me ... what are your top picks and what will you be racing through the aisles for?

x

3 comments:

  1. *psst* it's available to order online from 7am *looks around* but you didn't hear that from me! ;o) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeeeeeee!! I didn't know that - i think i love you .... altho i can imagine a full on laptop/server meltdown tomorrow morn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i felt in love the first time I sore them
    kisses
    G


    http://twitter.com/#!/Georgia_Peacock

    ReplyDelete