Monday 15 November 2010

Shop ... Made by Girl

One of my favourite interior blogs is MadeByGirl. It is a fantastic source of inspiration and ideas for your home whether it be a big project in the home or a small room refresh.

MadebyGirl is run by Jen Ramos, a Graphic Designer who also runs her online business side by side with her blog.

Jen designs her own canvasses, posters and prints as well as showcasing other artists work. I thought I would show you what I have been eyeing up recently from Jen's shop and will hopefully treat myself to shortly.

Love in different languages canvas. I mainly love this as this was the theme for our table names when I was getting married. It's a nice little memento of that day. Jen also sells this in 'hello' in different languages which I would love too but that can wait until we finally buy a house and can be placed proudly near the entrance of our new home.

I also adore these prints based the original Famille Summerbelle hand paper cut of Manhattan and Paris showing all the neighbourhoods and districts of each city. I should really choose one but they are both so adorable and both such wonderful cities it's just too difficult.And heres one for the Bloggers out there. I don't like coffee so I wonder if Jen would customise it to read, 'I love you, blogs and ..... shoes' perhaps?

Pricing on Jen's website is so reasonable too, shipping to the UK doesn't seem too bad either. In fact there are a few other lovely prints and posters that I might have to purchase as gifts for friends and family so I will keep schtum about those :)

Have a wee look on Jen's site, it really is quite lush!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment