Tuesday 2 November 2010

OOTD & Celeb Slim update

As usual with any of my (rare) OOTD posts, they are never actually todays outfit .... this was from Saturday.

I would really love to do more OOTD photos but alas I hate posing, it takes at least 60 shots to get a decent photo, it's difficult to photograph yourself, I am quite body shy and at least 5 days out of 7, I wear nothing of much interest.

However I am tempted to start them up more regularly thanks to a new found confidence that has only been assisted by Celebrity Slim.

Back at the start of Summer when I started Celebrity Slim, my progress was steady and pretty quick. In around 8 weeks I had lost a full stone in weight. For the last 4-5 months I have managed to keep the weight off which is fantastic.

But I don't want to stop there, I want to lose at least another stone and a half so thats why this week I will be re-starting the celebrity slim process. Back to my 2 shakes a day, protein snacks and healthy dinner.

It's been easy to maintain the weight but I have got a little lazy and I know it would just take an extra bit of will power and perserverance to lose a bit more. I go on holiday in 4 weeks and would love to lose another stone but I will be a little more realistic and would be happy with at least 7lbs. Wish me luck!

In the meantime though, I have regained confidence in my appearance now that I have lost a little of the blubber. I still have my moments when I literally feel like nothing looks good on or moments when i look at photos of me and think, Urgh! But for the most part I am feeling pretty good again, hence why I am happy to start posting more Outfit posts.

So here is Saturdays ... I was doing a little shopping, going for some lunch then heading down to Newcastle for a party. There was a slight chill in the air but quite a sprinkling of sun ... LA was what I thought of when putting this outfit together. (excuse the messy dressing room in the background)


Here we have:
Grey zara t-shirt (with embellished shoulders)
H&M Fur stole (favourite winter accessory EVER!)
Aldo Aviators
Primark Jeans (shameful you may think but I should really do a seperate blogpost about these)
New Look wedges

If only I were in LA. I was actually in Newcastle for a Halloween party so I will posting some photos of that later to show you what my finished Queen of Hearts look turned out.

Anyone else trying to lose some extra lbs just now? How are you all doing?

12 comments:

  1. Oh I love the outfit, it looks gorgeous! I only wonder how the shoes look in a close up. :)

    I'm currently trying to lose some weight too.. I was pretty sucessful a couple of months ago, but then I got lazy. Luckily I'm still at the same weight, but.. I want to go down sth like 10kg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I have to say I think your figure is amazing, I loathe being skinny and you're exactly the kind of shape I aspire to. Grass is always greener I guess!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss! You look fantastic! I'm trying to eat healthier and loose a bit more, lost about 12lbs since last Winter and managed to be keep it off...namely by seriously cutting the booze and eating more veg. Would like to loose another 7lbs so I could feel body confident and the rest, so trying to do a bit more excersize and resist the lure of tesco finest cheesecake. Seriously though...well done.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving it! you look great hun, I dont know if i have the will power for celeb slim, I might just try though....

    Bx

    ps come enter my little giveaway for barry M if you havent got your bottle already!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel...I was doing slimfast over the summer and have lost over 2 stone since the begginning of the year. I think I put on about 5lbs on honeymoon...oops! It's time for me to get back to the gym and get back on the slimfast I think!ha ha. Your figure looks fab by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tamara I will try and post the shoes later this week if I can, they are v nice. Its hard when we get lazy isnt it to get back into swing of things, we can do it! :) x

    @Loveaudrey Lets swap!! :) i'd love yor figure!! x

    @beewaits put the cheesecake down! well done for losing and keeping off, that really is an achievement in itself just making sure you don't pile it back on! x

    @Holly I have gone fur mad this winter :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @BeautyH2T fab giveaway but guess what? I got mine delivered from asos yesterday :) still to try it though. Celeb slim is actually so easy - i have a massive appetite, i love food, i love chocolate and have no will power but celeb slim is the only diet i can manage! x

    @Liparazzi Ah well done! 2 stone! i find slimfast hard even though it is essentially very similar to Celeb slim, weird eh? x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab outfit, you look amazing, you should definately do more outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always think you look absolutely gorgeous, and very beautiful to boot. I'd love to see more posts like these. I totally understand why they may be a rarity though - I feel like suck a wazzock posing etc, hence never ever doing these things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit - the jeans, the tshirt, the fur, the glasses - effortlessly glam!

    I love the flooring too!

    Good luck with CelebSlim. I think you look great as you are but we all feel comfortable at different weights (I've yet to find mine right enough)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Stylefrost ah thank you, i will definitely try and do more ootd posts x

    @MissisG aw thank you, thats such a nice thing to say ... was i wearing this outfit in our dream??? Ha ha ;p x

    @Louboulush thanks, i do love a bit of glam! Oh and glad you noticed the zebra rug ... i love animal print (in the least tacky way possible - i hope!) x

    ReplyDelete