Tuesday 14 August 2012

Beatrice Boyle

I only discovered the wonders of Artist/Illustrator, Beatrice Boyle very recently.  A London College of Fashion graduate, Beatrice is known for her deconstructed photographs of models, creating dark and distressed images that are quite frankly, right up my street.




Although it has long past, when I heard she had created a capsule collection for Browns Focus I did a little more digging.  The collection featured t-shirts, vests and dresses with graphic prints inspired by her photographic work.  I luckily ended up stumbling across an eBay listing of a brand new with tags item from the collection and just had to purchase.

I haven't worn it yet and I am actually quite tempted to frame it and hang on my wall in lieu of one of Boyle's fabulously dark, deconstructed photo illustrations.



What do you think? Wear it or hang it?

x

1 comment: