Sunday 5 August 2012

Matalan Style Project ... (whispers) ... I Won!

Gosh, it's been a looooong time since I have blogged.  So long, I wasn't sure I could start again.  I'm not sure if I lost the love for it or if this blog just didn't really feel like 'me' anymore, or if it was just that life gets a bit busy sometimes and before you know it you are out of the loop.

Whatever the case, here I am.  We will see for how long.

So, quick update, one of my last posts was a not so subtle plea in my bid to win some votes in the Matalan Style Project.  Well, I am hugely chuffed to say I ended up winning it ... which is all thanks to you guys!  I never thought in a million years I would get the most votes but I am so grateful to all of you who voted, thank you so very much! :)

Happy Dance?
There is a new style project on the Matalan website, with 4 great bloggers looking for your votes so take a look at what they have chosen for this months theme 'Holiday Day Trip'.

x

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I won that a while back. I think it nwas a rock chick type theme. It was good fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahey! I voted for you in that!! Well done. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you! Chuffed for you :) x

    ReplyDelete