Monday 13 August 2012

Read between the lines

A quick post to let you all know of some updates to this blog.

Saskia has left the building.  She was all up in my face and getting too much for me ... all that fairy namby pamby and banging on about 'style', it was just too much for a girl to live up to.  I will miss her though, it has been nearly 4 years after all.

I am going back to basics and stripping it back so to speak.  You will find much of the same or similar posts as you used to but I won't be afraid to step outside the fashion or beauty box every so often.

I am in the process of updating my Bloglovin' profile and would love if you could all stick with me.  Hopefully, I can transfer any followers across with little hassle.  I will be doing the same for my Facebook too.

My new blog link can be found here. http://www.read-betweenthelines.com/

Thanks again for following, hopefully you will all like the new blog :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog lady - love the name. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Bloglovin' automatically started following :) I remember you speaking about how your blog was more than just style when I first met you and I think this name change is good :)

    Morag x
    moadore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks @LionlovingTiger :) x

    Thanks @Morag Lee I have been wanting to change it for such a long time, like you say, it's never been purely style focussed ... in fact I was clutching at straws calling myself a 'style fairy' lol x

    ReplyDelete