Tuesday 3 November 2009

All I want for Christmas ....

Are these 2 little buddies - they are Siberian kittens and I just wanna hug 'em and squeeze 'em and love 'em and hug 'em and squeeze 'em .......

They can be added to the ever growing list:

Driving Lessons *blushes* (still can't drive!!)
New make up brushes
Creme de la Mer goodies
Barcelona Chair for my new home
Nars & Mac goodies
Lipo
Christian Louboutins
A big CHOCOLATE Reindeer
Alexander Wang Coco Bag
Tom Dixon Globe Pendant Light (x3)
Alexander McQueen skull ring
Stella McCartney, Gucci and Marc Jacobs perfume
Dermalogica cleansing products (i'm all out)
Lush gift box (No Christmas is complete without this)
Invisalign braces

You see, I don't ask for much do I?

What is on your Christmas list?

x

4 comments:

  1. Aw aren't those cats adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your christmas list!

    I have just done a what i am lusting after list on my blog! More make up related than anything else!

    Great post & the kittens are so cute!

    <3 xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on driving lessons and braces...
    I REALLY need to learn to drive this year so I'll add a Mini Convertible to my list as well, haha.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Cute kitties! Thats some list you got there!

    ReplyDelete