Thursday 12 November 2009

Another EOTD

It's been a very busy week so I've not had much time for anything so I thought I would show you another effort from when I was having a play with the Sleek Graphite palette.

This look was completely inspired by Pixiwoos video.
I followed the Pixiwoo's tutorial as much as I could. Using the dark grey/silver from the Sleek palette all over my lid and blending out with the lighter silver. I then used the purple shade from the palette on the outer v and crease of my eye and on the inner quarter I blended through some Urban Decay Mossgreen. I brought the grey from the graphite palette underneath my eye and then used a blue shade I had lying around on top (can't remember what this was)
I finished off with some MAC fluidline in blacktrack and YSL Singulier Mascara. Again with some tweeking and more care I could definitely wear this for the party season.

What do you think? Tips always welcome :)

x

4 comments:

  1. That looks beautiful I love those colours on you. I have been meaning to do this look that Pixiwoo posted but I haven't had the time yet, I love them!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just happened to stumble across your blog, love the makeup look! Very pretty =).

    ReplyDelete