Saturday 21 November 2009

NOTD - GOSH Black Passsion

I was perusing in Superdrug today and was having a look at what GOSH had to offer. In fairness I haven't felt the need to buy much recently and I'm a bit bored of what's out there just now but today something caught my eye.

It was Gosh Black Passion nail lacquer. Now, I don't do green nails and I definitely don't do grey nails but I do love black nails! However, Black Passion rather than being a simple black as the name may suggest - it is more of a Pewter shade. There is a subtle silver shimmer through this polish that gives the pewter effect and stops it being as harsh as black but not as wishy washy as grey.
I tried the polish over black polish to see how it affected the intensity of the shade but to be honest the pigmentation is so good to start with that it doesn't make a major difference. You could definitely get away with one coat of this but I stuck to 2 for good measure.

The only thing that bothers me about any GOSH nail lacquer is the handle/top. It's so bulky and cylindrical it can be hard to get a good grip or decent control over the brush.

x

2 comments:

  1. I love this colour. is it new shade? I have not see in before!! Must check out local super drug this week:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @moni I think it might be a new colour. I hadn't seen it before either. It's a good winter colour for nails :) xx

    ReplyDelete