Tuesday 30 March 2010

Cheek of the Week!

This weeks cheek is a new blush I purchased last week. I don't own many cream blushes so thought since Spring is on it's way (even though snow is lashing down outside my window right now!), it was about time to dabble in some cream blush investment.

I decided on Nars Penny Lane. It is such a lovely subtle pink with hints of peach and a slight mauve undertone. I imagine this is the kind of colour that will look very different on varied skin tones.
I apply this either with my finger tips or a Mac 109 brush. It leaves a lovely flush to my cheeks and works well whether I'm tan or pale. It reminds me of a nicer, richer, more pigmented and obviously cream version of Benefit Dandelion.

Anyone else tried Penny Lane?

What is your cheek of the week?

x

5 comments:

  1. Ooh that looks SO pretty! I may have to check it out. What's the staying power like? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lisa - it hardly budges ... it is really good - I have only tried a couple of cream blushes previously and was not a fan but this is lovely, pigmented and it does last x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely, I am loving Cream Blush at the mo. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @missmascara1983 This is a lovely one, I would definitely recommend x

    ReplyDelete