Tuesday 16 March 2010

Cheek of the Week!

Getting the time to blog this week has been hard! I have been moving flat this weekend, which has been a complete nightmare ... I really don't recommend it guys! Too much stress and disorganisation!


Anyway, my cheek of the week didn't happen last week so lets pick it up again from here. This weeks cheek belongs to Bobbi Brown and it just happens to be my all time favourite blush. I even wore it on my wedding day.

(apologies for the terrible photos - i am restricted to my iphone at the moment)



It's Bobbi Brown Apricot. This is it in the old style BB packaging, I believe it now comes in a square package - man, i'm so out of date. Anyway, the shade is not quite the peachy apricot tone you may expect, it is a lot more pinky but a lovely warm pink with definite hints to it's apricot name.



This is the type of blush you can really over-do on the cheeks and come out looking like a trendy Aunt Sally ... if you can imagine such a thing?! Or you can just go for a subtle flush across the cheeks.

When all else fails this is the blush I am most likely to go to.

Things might be quiet on the blog front for the next week or so but my broadband will be installed by the end of the week so normal service will resume :)

x

7 comments:

  1. That color looks lovely on you...the perfect flush of color. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is perfect for you, I want to order one now :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really nice on you. I never realised it was pinky. I need to look at it when next at BB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've said it before but you are bloomin gorgeous missus!! I don't own any BB blushes but this is very pretty. I will have to investigate. Hope you get settled in to your new home quickly.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a beautiful cheek of the week! That's a gorgeous color!

    Ah, moving is THE WORST!!! Hope you guys get through the rest of it alright! Good luck! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely:)
    enjoy reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Dye-a-Graham @Bohemian Gypsy Goddess Thank you, it really is a lovely shade :) xx

    @vexinthecity yeah its pretty pinkish but with a warm apricot undertone ... its a beautiful colour xx

    @loveaudrey thank you so much missy, you are too kind xx

    @ellamarie84 Thank you .... im all moved in now - still unpacking though ... taking ages lol xx

    @Missy Hii Thank you so much :) xx

    ReplyDelete