Monday 22 March 2010

Weekend of fun ...

I realise the weekend is still a whole 4 days away but I happen to be going on a girly trip to Newcastle to visit one of my bessie mates!

I have a busy week ahead so it makes sense to have some idea of the weekend wardrobe to avoid packing too much and leaving the poor bugger in the backseat from sharing with a suitcase!

We have a night of drinks down the local planned then a day of shopping, cocktails and dancing! I think I finally have an idea of what I want to take with me but I am sure I will add a couple of contingency outfits for good measure.

So far this is the plan:



For a more casual look, I think i will opt for black skinny trousers, a loose ruffled t-shirt in 'oh-so-now' nude and flats/gladiators with my new and absolutely lush French Connection pied piper bag! For later, I will change into another nude top but this time blinging it up in sequins, heels and a black blazer to dress it down a bit.



Our big Saturday night out calls for a dress I feel ... so a royal blue ruffled dress similar to this is what I have in mind at the moment. I will team with a vintage black belt and stud mesh shoes and a leather and chain headband.

Of course, Geordie's are infamous for going out in sub zero temperatures without a coat or jacket but sorry guys, I'm gonna lose out on cool points here but I just can't do it! I'll be the one walking 5 steps behind with a big puffa jacket on :s!!

Anyone else have weekend plans already? What will you be wearing?

x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits you have put together there - you know your stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @whiplashes- Thanks! I WILL do this tag ... SOON, I hope! If not, you can nag me ;) xx

    @Happy1234 - Oh thank you - I think I am just good at blagging it he he xx

    ReplyDelete