Sunday 21 March 2010

NOTD: Eyeko Hot! Hot! Hot! Red nail polish

I bought this nail polish aagggeees ago and only got round to trying it out a couple of weeks ago.

I am actually really surprised by this polish as I think it only cost me a couple of quid ... cheap as chips! The texture was so smooth and the consistency was lovely and thick so only 2 coats were needed but still looked okay with just one!

The colour is lush, it's like a blood red with that 50's pin up vibe. I have to say the lasting power is pretty good... It got me through a weekend of moving house and plenty of broken nails ... obviously it did chip but not as much as I thought it would.

I think I will definitely try some more eyeko polishes.

Anyone else tried them, what did you think?

x

3 comments:

  1. Never tried any of these, but that colour is lovely.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havn't tried the red, but I have tried the other pastel colours and they were rubbish. Needed about 5 coats and then chipped so quickly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @rainbowdust33 oh no! Maybe I won't bother with the others then?! X

    ReplyDelete