Saturday 12 March 2011

Street Styling with Diet Coke

Hot on the heels of the Nails Inc collaboration, Diet Coke have now teamed up with the fabulous online retailer ASOS.

I think it's fair to say ASOS is a favourite of everyone's, especially bloggers.  The partnership comes in the form of a limited edition can of Diet Coke offering codes that you text or enter at cokezone.co.uk.  With each code you will receive a discount voucher worth £100, £20, £10 or get £5 off your next ASOS purchase of £20 or more.

These are the cute cans to look our for and you can find your redeemable code underneath the ring pull.

So far, I have found myself three £5 off codes which is a nice wee bonus to drinking your fizzy pop.

On top of that ASOS are looking for their Street Style Star and are encouraging all you budding fashionistas, stylists or just generally stylish people to upload their photos to asos.com/streetstylestar with 3 lucky winners having their winning style showcased on the infamous Picadilly Sign in London.

On top of that .... yes, that is not all ... out of all the street style uploads, regional favourites will be exhibited online and it will be up to you to vote for your favourite who will win £1000 to spend at ASOS.

All in all it's a win win situation and at the rate I go through Diet Coke I am hoping to find myself a big money voucher code *crosses fingers*.    As for street style, I will leave that to the cool kids and look forward to voting for my favourite!

1 comment:

  1. I havent heard of this yet! We love you coca cola :D Can you use your £5 vouchers all at once? xxxxx

    ReplyDelete