Thursday 10 November 2011

Glitter Heels

Thanks to the likes of Miu Miu and Jeffrey Campbell, it seems this season everyone is going a little crazy for some ba-bling-ba-bling on their footwear.

I am definitely not exempt from this, as a natural magpie, anything with a little bit of sparkle usually ends up on my lust list.

There is no way I could justify a huge spend on something I see as a passing phase so it was a disco loving girls dream to find these bobby dazzlers in New Look of all places.

It's fair to say that New Look shoe department is an absolute gem of a shopping experience.  Cheap, fashionable shoes, reasonable quality with most shoes I've bought from New Look having lasted the test of time.  I should show you a pair of 8 year old purple platform stilettos - still in fantastic condition!

I digress...




A beautiful plum shade, perfect for autumn/winter, a concealed platform for a bit of extra leg slimming and height and the goldest glitter heels this side of the High Street.

You can't tell to look at them but they are also pretty comfortable for their height.  A bargain at £35 but I was lucky enough to grab them in a 50% off deal.

One small problem however, I have no idea what to wear them with!

Suggestions on a postcard please :)

What do you think of New Look shoes?  Would you wear glitter heels?

x

9 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, I'd probably wear them with a black dress and tights so that you can let the boots be the focus of the outfit. I wish there was New Look in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really lovely! I'd definitely wear glitter heels :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never say no to glitter so these are lush in my eyes! Also, the Mui Mui ones are soooo on my wish-list! I am hoping they go down somewhere, somehow in the sales early next year so they might be more in my reach to purchase (I said might)! ;)
    I would pair these with black tights, a bronzed metallic dress I have seen in Topshop with a burgundy or black blazer over the top and a fabulous vintage broach on the blazer! Dark red/brown lips and a gold creaeless, silky cream on the eyes and your ready to go! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh these boots look amazing...and for £35? Bargain!

    They'd look fab with indigo skinnies or a floral frock with black opaques...in fact, pretty much anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been trying to get my hands on these for weeks! Which store did you get them in? I'm looking for the nude ones!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! JUST WOW! I'll try to snap these tomorrow!

    www.mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our company offers a wide range of LV Westminster Handbags, which have less maintenance, softness and perfect finishes. These products are available with excellent quality and at reasonable prices. We offer these lv Beaubourg handbags in different looks, designs, colors and sizes. These Vuitton Weekenderhandbags are fabricated using high quality raw materials under the supervision of our quality experts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them! Wear them with a wee day dress and tights for defo!
    They're beautiful but I probably wouldn't wear them - I'm a bit of a shoe snob and I find that New Look heels wear down very easily, although I've never tried their chunky heels so please keep me updated, cause these are a bargain!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely glitters girl! I just bought some saba shoes online and I think they are perfect for a little DIY with glitter.

    ReplyDelete