Monday 14 November 2011

Nails Inc Magnetic Range

A couple of weeks ago I told you about my Nails Inc gel nails and harped on about my love and amazement of their new magnetic range.

A few nights ago while treating Ann from Girlinthecityg to her belated birthday treat by popping her Yo Sushi! cherry, we also got the chance to go into Nails Inc, right next door at House of Fraser.  We were treated to some lovely manicures and naturally I went straight for the metallic range. 

Magnetic nails guarantee the wow factor and since sporting them, everyone has been asking for a closer look and asking how exactly do they do it.  Let me tell you ... 

The polish formula has been specially developed with metallic particles which create a patter on the nails used magnetic forces.  The magnet, housed in the lid of the polish is held over your nail after applying the shade and that's when the magic happens.  The iron powder in the formulation gravitates toward the magnet forming a design to create a unique finish.  The magnet can also be held in different directions to create slightly different looks.

There are 3 shades in the range, Houses of Parliament (a gorgeous heather purple - my fave), Trafalgar Square (silver) and Big Ben (a beautiful gold shade but the magnet doesn't really do much for it unfortunately and I have also noticed seems to be removed from the website!).


As I said, Houses of Parliament is my favourite of the 3 available shades so that's what I went for.  I absolutely love it and everyone wants a closer look at my nails.  The only downside however is that they seem to have chipped quite a bit since Thursday but not enough to merit a re-paint as yet.



Each polish is priced at £13 and a half hour heavenly hand manicure using magnetic polish is priced at £38.  I honestly think they are a fab Christmas gift for manicure junkies out there.

What's your take on magnetic nails?

x



2 comments:

  1. I have a bottle of 17 magnetic polish waiting to be tried! Yours look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete