Sunday 27 November 2011

Treat yourself with Aromatherapy Associates

It's always around this time of year I up the pampering game.  The party season and cosy nights in always calls for an extra bit of TLC and one of the things I always look forward to are my long, lingering bath time rituals through the colder season.

Aromatherapy Associates is a bit of Christmas treat for me, I usually stock up on some products (my favourite is the Deep Relax bath oil) and it's a sure bet it will feature in a friends Christmas booty from me.  This year they have these adorable stocking fillers which double up as tree decorations with mini versions of your favourite bath oils.  At only £10, it's an affordable splurge on some gorgeous essential oils.


For an extra wee treat though, Aromatherapy Associates have just launched their new flagship boutique at Montpelier Street, London.



Bah, if only I lived closer!  It's a stunning salon with not only the full range of products available for sale but also treatments in their relaxing 'bedroom feel' treatment rooms.   From facials to 'stress buster' massages, the aromatherapy associates treatment menu offers a therapeutic experience using their famed essential oils.  I can only imagine how amazing this boutique must smell.

There is even the chance to have a one to one consultation with Aromatherapy Associates co-founder, Geraldine Howard who will create a bespoke blend of essential oils especially for you.

To visit the boutique you can visit the website here.  I know where I will be treating myself the next time i'm in LDN!

x

1 comment:

  1. I used aromatherapy associates bath oils and it I loved it. I feel expensive whenever I used it. Smells really good.

    aromatherapy diffuser

    ReplyDelete