Thursday 17 November 2011

Leighton Denny Baby Doll NOTD

I recently posted about Octobers GlossyBox and one of the products inside I was really looking forward to trying was Leighton Denny's nail polish in Baby Doll.

Baby Doll is a gorgeous, milk candy pink, reminiscent of pepto bismal but in a nice way!


I was surprised at how opaque the shade was when applied.  I expected it to be sheer but I loved it's thick coating of colour.  One coat appears slightly streaky so a second coat was needed to even it out.  The finish is glossy and quite bold as it is quite an in your face Barbie pink.


It definitely looks better with a tan which also helps the colour make an impact.  I've only had it on 24 hours but so far no chipping.

I do really like the colour but I'm not sure if it's just too girly for me but it's a lovely change from my usual nail choices.

What do you think of Baby Doll?

9 comments:

  1. I love LD polishes and this looks beautiful, might have to pick this one up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that polish - just not sure pink is a colour I carry off well!
    Much Love
    Roisin Elizabeth
    xoxox

    PS Saw you in No.1 magazine on the 'happiness is...' feature - lovely photo&brilliant idea of what happiness is, wouldn't mind being ona boat with family, friends and music right now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, I've been looking for a really opaque baby pink for so long!!! So happy one even exists! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually popped this on last night and am sitting staring at it now, I am just not sure either- I think without a tan it might just look a little 'off' on me. Totally cannot decide! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks gorgeous! I got a shiny turquoise which went on the same as yours but it unfortunately just isn't my shade so will be getting left on the dresser :( x

    ReplyDelete