Sunday 13 November 2011

GlossyBox October

Last month I got to try out the wonders of the beauty box concept courtesy of Boudoir Prive.

Glossybox, possibly the most popular and the first to start (I think - correct me if that's wrong) of the beauty box phenomenon have since been in touch asking if I would like to try out their 6th edition of luxe beauty samples as their 6th box promised to be a goody!

Much like other beauty boxes, the Glossybox arrives, beautifully presented which makes it's arrival feel all the more special and exciting.



Box Contents:

Dermalogica Age Smart:  Multivitamin Thermafliant; Multivitamin Power Recover Masque; Renewal Lip Complex (with beauty Bag).  3 mini sized products and a cute little bag to house them all in.  The bag is a bonus really but it goes without saying that Dermalogica are a fabulous brand who know their skincare inside out.  I have used Dermalogica on and off for years and I am always more than happy with the results.


Leighton Denny Expert Nails Colour & Care Polish in BABYDOLL:  Can you believe I have still never tried Leighton Denny nail colours despite hearing plenty of good reviews about them?!  I haven't tried this one out yet but look out for it in an upcoming Nail of the Day post.  I can tell already I am going to love this shade, girly, sweet and candy like.



STILA Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in MORAY:  The Stila brand has recently been resurrected in the UK much to my pleasure and this sample just serves as a reminder that they are back and won't go unnoticed.  The colour of this liner is beautiful and so unusual, a mossy, olive green with gold flecks, it applies smoothly and softly on the skin and is kind to the delicate eye area.  The swatch you see here was still clearly visible after at least 5 hand washes ... A job well done for a waterproof product.


Robert Piguet Eau de Parfums:  Hailed as the 'most Parisian of Fashion Designers' (what does that even me), three signature scents, Fracas, Calypso and Visa are the works of Robert Piguet.  I wouldn't say they are everyones cup of tea but I like the darkness and muskiness of the scents, my favourite being Calypso.

Another lovely offering from the Beauty Box brigade.

To subscribe to Glossybox it's £10 per month plus p+p ... you can find out more about it at the Glossbox website here.

So who is signed up to Glossybox?  How do other months boxes compare?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment