Thursday 5 August 2010

Cheek of the Week! MAC Ambering Rose

This weeks cheek has been MAC's Ambering Rose.

It's a lovely warm rosey bronze that is great when I am tanned but equally provides a rosey glow to my cheeks when pale.

I find it the perfect flush of colour to compliment a neutral eye and lip.

It is very pigmented so possibly a lighter hand will be needed for the lighter skinned girls but the colour lasts the full day with no touch up ever needed (on me anyway).

Its a sheertone shimmer which I really like, it helps give that extra glow without looking to glittery or shiny on the cheeks.

Anyone else rate this blush?

x

12 comments:

  1. Ooh I've never heard of this, is it permanent?? I definitely need to check it out next time I'm at the counter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! And your hair is looking gorgeous (yes, I am hair obsessed):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so gorgeous, i wish i could pull off reddish tones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blush looks gorgeous on you!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking at this one.. yes it is permanent. Back when the Stereo Rose craze was (still is) going on I went on the website looking for a dupe and swatch pics on blogs. I thought maybe it could be a dupe. I'm unsure now because I don't have the SR to compare it to AR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this blush, im off to mac today so will defo be checking this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty, I need to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the comments ladieeeezzzz !! :)

    @Ariel Yes! This is permanent whooppee! ;) xx

    @Rebecca Ah I don't have stereo rose either so would be great if it did turn out to be a dupe! Let's get on the case and find someone who has both :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still working on the Stereo Rose dupe, but I found a blush in the process that looks like Ambering Rose. LOL! Sephora Bronze Sensation is practically it's twin, only it's very sheer. So I'm going to just buy Ambering Rose. Palladio Choc au Lait Baked Blush is the closest dupe I've found for SR yet. It's not really brown like the name suggests.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so beautiful. I love freckles.

    ReplyDelete