Tuesday 24 August 2010

My style ...

If there was ever an image that summed up my personal style it would be this one.

When I say style, I really am referring to the world of interiors but of course this will always reflect my day to day fashions too.

I love everything about these images .... the zebra print, the white on white while still remaining warm and a tad rustic, the minimalism, the retro Barcelona chairs (my dream is to own one ... 2 would be an absolute bonus), the coral on the high gloss coffee table, the accumulation of books in the background ....



I could go on... It's retro, chic, mimimalist, rustic, glamorous and modern all rolled into one and everything together works so perfectly without looking shabby or some form of junk shop. It's fresh, bright, sophisticated and luxe.

I pickpocketed these images from MadebyGirl's blog who in turn wrote about them on her blog as they are by photographer Paul Costello. If you are interested in interior design you really must check this blog out. Jen who writes MadebyGirl is a graphic designer and also has her own online shop selling prints.
When I eventually move again, I hope to adorn my walls with one of her prints.
x

1 comment:

  1. I adore that Zebra skin carpet! But that needs a serious maintenance. Your carpet cleaners (Cape Coral) need to be skilled enough to know the solutions that they should avoid to use to not damage the fabric. Carpet cleaning (Fort Myers) needs a lot of studying to come up with a perfect result. The cleaners need to study every fabric and what solutions are right for them because some fabrics have different reactions to some solutions.

    ReplyDelete