Tuesday 31 August 2010

China Glaze Pure Torture

This was a notd from a few weeks back. I have a feeling I may have posted this shade before but I love it.

It's China Glaze in Pure Torture ... a bloody orange based red that reflects its name well. I wore this on a night to Edinburgh to see a burlesque show ... the colour certainly was befitting of the burlesque scene.


This is it with just one coat but the colour pay off is great and it lasted me a week without chipping which is fantastic for me when I am having a lazy week!

I bought this in Sally's for just under a fiver.


x

4 comments:

  1. That's great! Wish I had a Sally's near me! Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous colour! I just discovered your blog! Fellow Scottish blogger here!

    http://www.cupcakecouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments, the colour is great isn't it?! :) xx

    Hi cupcake_couture ... always lovely seeing more Scottish bloggers on here ... hope to see more of you and get reading your blog also
    xx

    ReplyDelete