Thursday 2 September 2010

Form an orderly queue girls ... Ooh La Lanvin!

Ah H&M, you never fail to impress me.

Lanvin ... yup you heard me right ... the excrutiatingly expensive and super chic fashion house will be collaborating with H&M to bring what I hope will be a wonderful and an all time favourite high street collection for the brand.


H&M's collaboration with Jimmy Choo wasn't as exciting as I expected, neither was Cavalli or even Sonia Rykiel who I had high hopes ... but Lanvin ... that's exciting!!

They will bring luxe, quality and sophistication to the H&M brand?!


I simply cannot wait. Lanvin create the finest of clothes with the most beautiful detail that one can usually just ogle at on the catwalk but for once and maybe the only time in my wee life, it will actually be attainable! *Swoon*



The collection will be available in stores from November 23rd and I expect an immediate sell out.

I just don't do ebay so shall we start queuing now?

x

1 comment:

  1. shall I see you outside the buchanan street store, say around 6am? ;) x

    ReplyDelete