Thursday 16 September 2010

It's National Cupcake Week!

Nomnomnom, I've had about 3 already today (diet out of the window - bad girl!)
These gorgeous cupcakes come from The Little Cake Parlour in Shawlands, Glasgow. They offer a wonderful selection of cakes and can even design to your requirements. Check out their website here.

Think it might be time for me to try my hand at baking my own cupcakes so any tips on buying in supplies or best baking methods then please do let me know in the comments :)

x

6 comments:

  1. Oooooh they look yummy, I didn't know it was Cupcake week, I'll have to adjust my baking plans accordingly!

    I've got a chocoalte lime cake in the oven at the moment which I'm serving with some margarita cream for dinner with friends this evening but I'll have to do some cupcakes at the weekend. I got 2 cupcake books for my birthday so I should be able to find a good recipe! I also have a recipe for Oreo Cookie cupcakes on my blog which are AMAAAAAAZING!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made a batch of red velvet cupcakes in honour of cupcake week! I'll need to try this bakery next time I'm in the South Side :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so cute!

    I had some mini vanilla cupcakes earlier in the week to celebrate - chocolate sprinkles and little stars. Mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try this site for inspiration, recipes nd supplies x

    http://www.mumswhobake.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I not know it was cupcake week? I'll have to have a cupcake weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are amazing...although I'm still a die hard fan of Cupcake in the Merchant City. Chocolate and mint cupcakes...suitable for vegetarians..HIYAS.

    Claire
    xo

    ReplyDelete