Tuesday 28 September 2010

LOVE

Before I start, I just want to say thank you to everyone who left a comment on my recent Ombre hair post. I can't tell you how lovely it was to return from my weekend away to see such positive comments so thank you all! :)

Following on from the ombre hair post then, I have already started thinking about another change for my hair. I quite like the lighter ends and wonder whether I could go so light all over, strawberry blonde if you will.

Then to add fuel to the fire I had a look at the recent cover shots for LOVE magazines September issue and noticed this gorgeous image of Rosie Huntington Whiteley.

There are 2 things I love about Rosie - her boyfriend Jason Statham, and the underwear she models for Victoria's Secret. I had never given her much noticed other than that until this picture.

Rose looks like the ultimate Hollywood Siren in this photo. Her hair is the exact shade I had imagined I would like mine so now I am picturing myself in winged liner, beaute masochist on the lips, leopard print and hollywood strawberry blonde waves. Do I dare?

I think I will have to ponder on this one a bit longer.

My hair debate aside, LOVE magazine have issued 8 different covers photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott for their September issue to promote beauty diversity. From pin up to rebel, bombshell to sweetheart, it's a taste of the many different faces, age, moods and perception behind the beauty.

Other covergirls featured on the September issue are Kelly Brook, Gisele Bundchen, Agyness Deyn, Lauren Hutton and Sienna Miller and Alessandra Ambrosio. Sienna's is a must see, you won't believe it is her at first!

So what do you think about my possible transition from ombre to strawberry blonde?

And, who is your favourite LOVE cover girl?

x


5 comments:

  1. Just did a quick google search and Sienna looks nothing like herself, she looks better!

    Think you'd really suit the strawberry blonde... do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow she looks incredible in this pic...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, already planning your next change...you make me laugh :) i love the golden blonde colour - one of my sisters has it naturally and its so beautiful. i bet it would suit you so well too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this magazine with the exact same cover Rosie is definetly my favourite I love her look in this pic.

    www.sugarpuf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this cover, but I had to look up who you were talking about. :) Is the rest of her make-up listed?

    ReplyDelete