Sunday 5 September 2010

Matching my cuticles with my cuffs

I was asked twice this week if my nail colour was the infamous Particuliere by Chanel but in fact it was a far humbler and much less expensive dupe in the form of Barry M's Mushroom.

I initially dismissed this colour thinking it was too similar to Eyeko's posh polish but Barry Ms version is slighty darker and is almost like for like with Chanel Particuliere. Can't help feeling smug about that one ;)

Anyway, here it is as I wore it this week ... shoddily applied, yes, but notice how it's a perfect match for my favourite leather jacket? And the choice wasn't even deliberate, I only noticed while I sat waiting on my train to work. Neat.

This has been on nearly a full week and has only just started to chip ... and remember I have no dishwasher and don't wear rubber gloves so that's a mean feat to hold up with being dunked in and out of water every night.

I think Barry M polishes are around the £3-4 mark and I do believe they are on 3 for 2 at Superdrug at the moment ... so get your hands on it - it's a winner!

x

5 comments:

  1. I love this shade, I lust after it every time my sister wears it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barry M polishes are fab for the price. Gorgeous colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barry M Nail polishes are my fav.

    They stay on for me much longer than China Glaze/OPI/Models Own etc.. and are half the price!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour, perfect muddy brown!

    Check out my giveaway!
    http://stylefrost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Barry M polishes. Such good quality for the price. I have this colour but STILL haven't actually used it. It looks fab on you though x

    ReplyDelete