Sunday 5 September 2010

Ombre Hair

Ombre hair, it's everywhere at the moment.

Ombre hair is when the ends of your hair graduate to another colour, usually lighter and blonder ... almost like you have let your roots take over your head.

This hair trend seems to come and go every few seasons but it's one easily done at home as a DIY job and also relatively easy to change once you are bored of it.

I don't see many redheads sporting this trend, it's usually blondes or brunettes that seem to look best with it. But guess what? This redhead is going to give it a go!

I don't usually go for the trendiest of trends, I like to pride myself in remaining a l'il bit different but this is something I can't resist. I am booking in this week hopefully as I am just too scared to do on my own although it sounds easy enough. I am the type to get too slap happy with the peroxide and will end up bleaching my whole head so I am putting my trust in my hair fairy instead :)

Stay tuned for the results, fingers crossed I love it!

x

11 comments:

  1. I like this look, if my hair was longer I would go for it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.. my hair's not quite long enough either..

    xx

    loradoesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, where are you going to get it done? Everywhere I have asked for this in Glasgow, they just give me a blank stare and a frown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ciara sorry for the late reply ... I go to my hairdresser Stacie who works at Absolute on Sauchiehall Street, she has been doing my hair for years but i do believe there are other salons who will be able to do ombre hair, it's pretty simple xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot wait to see it, and hope it goes well. I love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. please post pictures soon, im a redhead too and am anxiuos to try this look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG
    Iwant this, really*-*
    BUT i cant find someone who knows make this style :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you ever post pictures of the final product?
    I am a redhead also and I am wondering what this will look like?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have such hair from nature))I won't be the only person now))

    ReplyDelete