Sunday 22 March 2009

My everyday make up look

I'm very hungover today. A result of the 80s party I was at last night. The Jem outfit was ok but I was minus a wig and guitar which kinda ruined it ... my make up looked good though he he! If I can find any decent photos I will post later.

On a day to day basis, I don't have a lot of time to beautify myself before work ... it does not help that I start work at a rather ungodly hour meaning my alarm is set for 5.30am!! I still want to look glam and polished but I don't have much time to pick out different shadows etc, so I go for my fail safe winged liner look. Today, I have gone for this look as I was just too ill to do anything else with myself. This full look only takes me 15 or 20 minutes to do so it's great for an early morning routine.This is what I used:
FACE:
Chanel Pro Lumiere
Benefit Boing concealer (love this)
Nars Laguna to contour
MSF Redhead to highlight (This has got to be my fave product ever)
Benefit Dandelion
EYES:
Mac Paint in untitled
Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
Dior Show Mascara
Mac Mystery to define eyebrows
LIPS:
Gosh Cool Lip Jam in 104
No17 Lip liner (think it's called Nude or Natural or Buff??)

I have been having big problems with my skin just now... mainly spots .. something I have never had to worry about even as a teenager. I'm really not sure what to do so answers on a postcard would be gratefully received!
x

6 comments:

  1. You're so pretty! Love this look, simple and effective xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're skin twins because my skin is yucky at the moment as well :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm this picture is of you hung over? Jeez I wish I looked good when hungover! I dont look that good on a good day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so fresh and alert, not hungover in the least!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup definitely hungover, underneath that make up was a poorly girl vowing to never drink ever again. Although, I usually can't get out of bed with your average hangover so it wasn't as bad as normal! ..... someone remind me why I drink?!

    ReplyDelete