Sunday 1 March 2009

*drumroll please* ... my first FOTD!!!

Ta da!! My very first FOTD. This was supposed to happen yesterday but I had a lot of faffle with my camera and finding cables then battery dying so thats why its here today!

So I did this shortly after finishing a tough body attack class and its also 'that time' that happens every month and to be honest my skin is feeling a bit grey and tired looking. Now, my day to day look usually consists of winged eyeliner in some shape or form but today i loosely based this on Penelope and Monica Cruz in their new campaign for Mango. I haven't copied the exact look but instead took inspiration and adapted it for my colouring. I have tried to stick with soft pinks on the eyes though. So here it is, i have shown pics with and without flash:





FACE:
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Chanel Pro Lumiere in Cendre mixed with Revlon Colourstay in Sand Beige
Mac Compressed Powder in NW20
CHEEKS:
Nars Laguna Bronzer to contour (i've hit the pan!!!)
Mac MSF Redhead to highlight
Bobbi Brown apricot blush and the pinky bit of MSF redhead on the apples of my cheeks
EYES:
UDPP
Mac Phloof all over the lid and up to the brow
Mac Sable on the lashline and crease
Mac Mystery very lightly in the outer v and on the upper and lower lashline
Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
UD 24/7 liner on waterline
YSL Faux Cils mascara
EYEBROWS: A generic light brown eyebrow pencil then Mac mystery to add depth
LIPS: Maybelline or Bourjois (not sure) in Autumn Rose mixed with Gosh Darling, neutral colour to line the lips

16 comments:

  1. I love winged eyeliner too!!your gorgeous!!great look!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! your hair is so beautiful too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Holly@Hele oh thank you so much ... and thats my hair in a seriously dried out condition .. think chi products is killing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty look - it's natural but still glam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow girly...gorgeous! Why have you kept your face away from us for so long?!?! Hehe...can't wait to see more FOTD's, this is such a natural but gorgeous look :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, really love it, made me feel all summery! And your hair girl! I want!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot hair & really hot makeup. Looking forward to more blogs from you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, hope to see more FOTD's from you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. @mariewilkinson1982 Face of the day! it took me a while to figure that out too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a dummy I am! Excellent - now I can pretend I knew all along and do one myself...."Of course I knew! I was just testing!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is that your natural hair colour or do you dye it if you dont mind me asking as i would absolutely love to dye my hair that colour it looks gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. @LoveAtFirstBite - My natural colour is auburn but i now dye a colour called Saffron Mahogony over it as years of dying my hair different colours has left it a bit dull and lifeless x

    ReplyDelete