Saturday 28 February 2009

A wee fashion haul

Ok, so this post was supposed to be my first FOTD but I couldn't find the USB cord to upload the pics ... then I found it ... and celebrated with a chocolate muffin!! Then... as i was about to upload the camera ran out of battery and the charger went missing!! So you can imagine my frustration!!

In the meantime, I have taken some pics on my mobile phone of some purchases from yesterday.

First of all I purchased some jewellery ... and i seemed to have stuck to a bit of a theme here! I bought a pair of angel wing earrings from topshop - they are huge and have little diamontes in them. I love this look, it reminds me of the whole art deco era which i love. I also bought an angel wing necklace from Mango .... however, I won't be wearing these items at the same time, that would just be naff!!

I also bought a little spring/summer dress from Mango ... It's navy with an asymmetric frilly shoulder/neckline. Its just a simple little dress and I plan to team with a belt and flats during the day or with wedges for evening. I have a little straw bag that will go perfectly with this too ... should be perfect for my Italian getaway that i have just booked for my 1st anniversary!
I also picked up 2 pairs of shoes. Now, I love shoes .... like, i really really love shoes and usually spend a bit of money on them but more and more recently I have been noticing how amazing the shoes in New Look are. They are just so fashion forward and so reasonably priced. They are not always the best of quality but sometimes if you are looking for a quick solution to a wardrobe dilemna then it really is a godsend. I picked up 2 pairs of shoes which totalled £60 I think ... cheapness!!! I couldn't decide which pair i prefered so thought it best to take them both home and try with different outfits. I would say these shoes definitely look better on and i wore the brown ones last night and they looked great .... however, I am thinking of returning the black ones even though I have a few things they would go great with!

Here are the brown (they are a bit dirty, I wore them to a messy night out last night!!!)
And here are the black (thinking of returning these)


There were a few other things purchased but far too boring to post. Also have a list of make up I need to buy but didn't get the chance too so hopefully I will be able to buy that through the week.

Hope your all having great weekends, will hopefully have my FOTD posted before the weekend ends!

3 comments:

  1. Those earrings are AMAZING!! Love the shoes too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the shoes! they are hot =]]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love New Look shoes sooo much! They have so many different style for such affordable prices, definitely my favourite place to go for shoes!

    ReplyDelete