Thursday 19 February 2009

My Style Icons ....

This one post could last pages long ... there are so many celeb styles I admire and take inspiration from and I have to say they are not all alike, just shows how varied my style seems to be. Here are a few of my style icons old and new ...
Super cool, Blondie

The nations sweetheart, Cheryl Cole

The worlds most captivating woman, Marilyn Monroe

Of course I have to have Auds in hereAnd Kate Moss ... she has inspired a nation of young girls (even if she is a bit over-rated at times)
The chic Jackie O (she paved the way for oversized sunnies)
The sophisticated Grace Kelly
The funky Edie Sedgwick


The gorgeous Sophia Loren

So who are your style icons??

5 comments:

  1. i love cheryl cole, edie sedgwick, marilyn monroe and audrey hepburn but how can you not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW all of those are my style icons - Also Gwen Stefani, Nicole Richie and Sarah Harding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Emma Yup Gwen and Nicole should definitely be up there for me too
    @Strawberry Blonde ...Yes! I love Brigitte!

    ReplyDelete