Tuesday 10 February 2009

I Heart Berlin!

Ooh ooh i just couldn't pop off to bed until i posted this!! I had completely forgotten i had taken this photo whilst in Berlin for New Year!... isn't it great?! I was quite proud of it and thought it looked pretty arty - it will definitely be framed for the wall at some point. I love Berlin - it has a great social scene, nightlife is fab, great for shopping and finding little boutiques with new designers, everyone is so open minded, the history is heartbreaking but the future is enchanting... love love LOVE!!

We had just by chance walked past this car on new years day while nursing a hangover .. someone had written on the snowy back window. The car is reminiscent of a traditional German car called a trabi, think thats what makes this photo so special!

It sums up my thoughts on Berlin perfectly!

2 comments:

  1. I am DYING to go to Berlin!!! You must let me have tonnes of tips on where to go. Im afraid if I go I wont come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never want to come back when i am over there i just love it! Will definitely pass on some tips you must let me know when you plan a trip x

    ReplyDelete