Tuesday 10 February 2009

Stephanie Browne

I love my accessories ... earrings, rings, big bangles ... i have an enormous collection but usually stick to high street stores whilst dreaming of high end jewellery and accessories. My most treasured item is my art deco-esque engagement ring - its gorge! When I was getting married last Summer I looked everywhere for gorgeous jewellery to compliment my ring and came across a real treasure!

I found Stephanie Browne. Stephanies work has been likened and compared to Chanels jewellery range ... having ogled over the Chanel website and catalogues for an eternity i can say that is a fair comment to make ... and must admit I am now more attracted to SB's line!! Shocking for me to turn my back on good ol' Chanel!

In the end i left it too late to order what i wanted from the site but it is now on my eternal wishlist to own Stephanie Browne jewellery one day. Just need to find somewhere to wear it to but then again who needs an excuse?!

I especially love

1 comment:

  1. I love love jewellery too, I can't stop myself from buying it. :)

    ReplyDelete