Sunday 15 February 2009

Barry M

Well, after todays rage at Mac and Nars i was too annoyed to even look at anything .. had been planning on picking up a few things but decided to head home in a huff instead lol!

So on my way to the train i stopped by Superdrug and picked up a couple of lip paints and nail paints. Note: 2 nail paints for £4.99 at the mo!!

So first of all i picked up the 101 lip paint. I have heard everyone going on about this so thought i would try it and see what all the fuss was about. To be honest, i don't think it will suit me well on its own but i am sure if i mixed it with something else it would look great... so i will need to get mixing. The second lip paint was 121 which is a bright pillarbox red. It really reminds me of Gosh velvet touch in Lambada but it seems to have a little more orange in it.



I have yet to try 121. Didn't want to mess around too much today as I will be going out again soon.

Onto the nail paints. I picked up 296 Coral and 279 Bright Pink. The coral is a fab colour for spring/summer ... it is a little bit on the neon side but not too over the top so can still get away with this at work. The Bright Pink is more like a bright baby pink. I have yet to try this but i am now currently sporting some lush coral nails. Again i won't disgust you with photos of my podgy hands lol!


Barry M really cheered up my day of discontent! yay

1 comment:

  1. Ive been eyeing up the Barry M lip paint in 101. Im coming new to the whole nude lip scene as always been a dark gal so its a whole new world!

    ReplyDelete