Tuesday 2 June 2009

another little fashion haul

I thought I would do the quickest post tonight and let you see some goodies I picked up recently for Summertime.

First up Topshop, I bought this little playsuit for the Summer. When i tried on i actually thought it was a top at first, so it was lucky I put it on from the feet up as that was when i discovered it had legs - lol!! I absolutely love it, it is perfect for warm weather and can be dressed down with gladiator sandals and a belt - like the one pictured or with wedges or heels. It is also so flattering which to be honest, really surprised me.
I also picked up this loose and baggy blue leopard print vest ... I think I will wear this tucked in but looking a little baggy with skinny jeans or high waisted jeans, again with flats or heels to change up the look. Lots of bangles too...
These 2 vests are the same but I picked one up in a coral colour and another in neon pink - don't ask why!! They have lace detailing at the back which I love.Finally, here are a couple of bargains I picked up half price in Matallan. Thought these would be good for work through the Summer.
I still have a lot more Summer shopping to do. It is the one season where I never seem to find anything suitable to wear according to the weather so this year I am making sure I am stocked up on plenty of options!!

What will your Summer staples be? I am going to devise a little list I think :)

xx

16 comments:

  1. Ooooh lovely! I have the leopard print one in, well Yellow I think.

    Lovely clothes haul! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED that leopard print vest. Stunning! How much was it? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @dressjunkie it was £22 which i wouldnt normally pay for a vest to be honest but its lovely and light and the colours go fab with denim xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the playsuit and leopard vest. I know a couple of people who have that vest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the leopard print vest, Coleen has it too, very chic for summer!!really tempeted by all the gorgeous playsuits out at mo, may have to invest!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Holly Coleen as in Coleen Rooney? lol ... thats the only Coleen i know he he. Playsuits are just fab, I am going to go out and find me some more, so easy to wear, toilet visits can be a bit tricky though if they have a zip lol ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the leopard print vest top. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the leopard print top! but a bit scared about playsuits.. may need more convincing. i love linen trousers in the heat as they i feel cooler in them and i always wear sandals. Pretty white tops are my favourite, of which i own about 20! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh I think I could just about manage that :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love that playsuit.. I may have to go and investigate :). I never thought that they would be flattering, so am really glad you found it looked good. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have one of those lace back vests in grey and its gorgeous. Also love that Matalan dress x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely purchases!! Especially like the playsuit and the dress you got half price!

    I live for the day that I can live somewhere that I have to buy different things for each season!!! Winter for me = adding stockings, Summer = wearing less, haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am seriously in love with all the tops that you picked; i never even know about top shop until now hehe the shirts are so cute & affordable great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohh Coleen has that top
    haha - was in my magazine
    i thought it was really pretty
    love the playsuit too
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yah for Scottish lass bloggers!

    ReplyDelete